12/05/2014

Fog City




Hi everyone! Sorry for not updating in such a long time. I was busy catching up with school work because I just transferred! I just spent my Thanksgiving holiday in San Francisco away from my family. California has been great so far, well, though the lack of good Chinese food can be a trouble sometimes...
I put together some photos from my break. This experience was crazy! Exploring a city alone, taking BART for the first time ( I SWEAR MTR in Hong Kong is so much better ) and of course, taking too many sunset pictures...


















Land's End 



















I'm waiting for the films from my disposable camera to develop while I'm stuck at school with tons of work (crying). Hope you guys' Thanksgivings were great!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment